Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Filmmaking

It's been a long time since I have not made a new film. I have done some small things here and there but not a real film. Mostly because I was so busy moving to Canada and making my living in here. I was also not quite sure if I really wanted to accept all the hassels and joys of filmmaking or I wanted to be a good girl and have a normal life like everyone else.

Today I finally came to the conclusion that filmmaking is my way of life. I really love doing it no matter how hard it is. Even if I don't get to actually make them, just being in the process of picking an idea, developing it, and trying to make it interesting for potential funders/audience is an amazing process that I really enjoy doing it. So, why not?

This is a moment of getting focused on what I really want. From now on, it doesn't matter if I actually get to make any movie (documentary in the case of Canada). The significant thing is that I will be trying to do it.

1 comment:

Solivan said...

coooool. you are the one.