Friday, December 09, 2005

new job

I am leaving SunTV for a new job at CTV. Well, it is more of what I like and it is very close to where I live and it is a better opportunity in general. But I miss the nice friends and colleagues that I have here at SunTV. I have worked here for two and a half years (my mom won't believe that. I use to be too fanciful to work for one place for more than 6 to 9 months). But I guess this is the reality of life in North America and I have to get use to it. Oh... I am excited for the new job... Some change finally!

2 comments:

Pezhman said...

I get completely surprised visiting your blog. I like your blog template.
My best wishes for your trip and new job!

Anonymous said...

شما را دورادور مي شناسم. شايد شما هم چيزهايي از من يادتان باشد...به هر حال مهم نيست. اين حلقه ارتباطي در دنياي اينترنت پيدا شده و. كاري به كارش نداشته باشيم بهتر است. به هر حال خوشحال شدم وبلاگتان را پيدا كردم چيزي درباره تان در وبلاگم نوشتم حوصله داشتيد بياييد. خوشحال مي شوم