Monday, December 05, 2005

Syrianna

I certainly suck in writing weblog because I can not keep it consistant. Thanks to all of you nice readers who ask me why I am not writing that often. Ok, yesterday I saw Syrianna. A fabulous movie. It represents a very insightful point of view on the Middle East crisis and oil. It follows four characters and four stories at the same time which makes it a little hard to pursue. However, if you be patient enough, by the time you get into the middle of the story, you will be totally into it.
Honestly, this is the first time that I felt some respect for George Clooney. I wonder if he has any Arabian roots because he speaks Arabic so well. In an interview he said that he acts in some movies to buy a house and in some movies to fulfill himself. I didn't know that he was so progressive. Matt Damon is good as usual and others... oh I should read more on this director Stephen Gaghan.
Anyway, please don't miss it. It is one of the best political movies that is made about the Middle East and oil and Americans. And yes, there IS some Tehran scenes. Althoug it is a faked Tehran and it looks more like Damascus or an American Latin city, but close enough, no complain. And Iranians are quite a character in the movie although we don't see much of them. Go see it. I highly recommand.

3 comments:

Solivan said...

That was a cool movie....

Hassanali Namazi said...

The above message is not from me.

Anonymous said...

Baz in Namazi harto poort kard. AghA, dast bardar az in bazi ha. Shoma key mikhay bozorg beshi? Baba, akheh shoma 45 saleteh? 2 ta bache dari? Khejalat nemikeshi?