Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Getting into the groove.....

I am a big clumsy jeounalist, with tones of ideas but a little hesitant and lazy. I will do more of it as soon as I buy that lovely small labtop which I can carry to coffee shops and film festivals. I am also into doing some web-videos, telling visual stories.

Editing is my profession and job. I love it because it fulfills my sense of storytelling and my obsession with moving images and sound. I will do more of it as soon as I get that storage room set up for my system in the new apartment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام
خوشحال می شم به من سربزنید

Anonymous said...

hezaran kar hast ke bayad kard

hezaran vazife dar pishe roo

kodamin ra bayad anjam dad

faryadeshan boland, ma ra fara mikhannd

farda dirast, emrooz, assae,hamin alan
mr

Anonymous said...

maybe you should consider using a spell-checker especially if you're writing for a wider audience.