Monday, May 23, 2005

Go East!

When I was a little girl, I wanted to go to the unknown lands. I wanted to fulfill my dreams. In the cowboy movies they say: "Go west, young man!" But I thought, if I wanted to find the truth, I had to go east. I planned for a long trip. Walking from the estern borders of Iran climbing the mountains, stopping at every small village, talking to people... the first destination was Afghnestan, the land of some old Iranian cities, Herat, Balkh... but... how could I do that? Taleban was there and I had heard horrible news on how they treated women. I could be captured and maybe killed. So I changed my mind. West was a better option. I came to Canada. Still I love to go east some time, to India. I wish I could spend a few months in India and travel every where. I think I can find the truth somewhere there at a small river or near a spring.

1 comment:

Solivan said...

here is some info about midle-east:

http://www.sitesatlas.com/Maps/Maps/MEast.htm