Sunday, May 22, 2005

Learning from yoga

I am going to yoga class every week. Yoga's movements work against tension, pressure, and garvity. Yoga teaches us to stay in a position which is not comfortable but is good for our body. Yoga makes us to be more patient and resistant. Today in the yoga class, in idea came to my mind: self-decipline. I have many unfinished projects, stories, writings, editings that all are left aside just because I got excited with a new idea or suddenly felt disappointed about my old idea. I have to learn to get a self-decipline and finish my projects. It might be hard, as doing yoga is hard, but it gets easier and easier once I get used to it. I think this is the only way that I could really control my life and get the results that I want.

5 comments:

Solivan said...

this is so great !

Execution is the most important part of a successful project.

Anonymous said...

Mystified About Yoga? exercises on yoga ball will demystify it for you so you can start a healthier life.

Anonymous said...

Yoga Physical Benefits Using the yoga learn techniques we have uncovered to treat it.

Anonymous said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. Great content! massage therapy in

Anonymous said...

Hey your blog is awesome,
My site is awesome too... it's all about tantra nightclub. You should check it out at tantra nightclub