Monday, May 09, 2005

story

I know I know, I haven't posted anything for a few days. I have been lazy. Yes, because I want to force myself to write a story. I am not sure what it is. Something comes and goes in my mind. I sort of know what it is but it is not really clear. I don't know if I am going to write it in English or Persian. I don'teven know if I have any talent in story telling. I make myself busy with other stuff. I have to finish an interview with the movie director Ruba Nadda, I have to register for my driving licence test, I have to clean the house (it never gets cleaned. I am so annoyed) and I have to make an appointment with my dentist. I don't know what the hell I am going to do... but I will try to write this story tonight. At least I will start it. Just to prove to myself that I can do it. I have waited for so long. I have to start it anyway.... Oh dear God, please help me do it. I feel like I have a baby I have to get it born. But I am not sure what is that baby and how it is going to look like... Am I saying none sense? I have to stop it and start writing my story... yes, I have to....

1 comment:

Solivan said...

We live in a culture that encourages everyone to believe that life has no limits. Yet, for many, the race to get it all and do it all has hidden costs. Can we work, spend, and consume with no limits and still be in balance?